I. General information
1. The website acquires information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
A. From information voluntarily entered in the forms.
B. From cookie files stored on end devices.
C. By collecting logins to the online server through the host operator.
II. Information entered in forms
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The website can also record information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. Information provided in the form is not shared with third parties without the user’s consent.
4. The information provided in the form is processed for the purpose of a specific form function, e.g. to process a service call or for business communication purposes.
5. The information provided in the forms may be shared with entities performing certain services. In particular it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to Internet domain operators (primarily the Research and Academic Computer Network), payment service websites, or any other entities with whom the Service Operator cooperates within this scope.
III. Information on cookie files
2. Cookies are computer data, particularly text files, that are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for use on the Website’s pages. Cookies usually include the name of the website from which they originated, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
3. The entity posting the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the operator of the Website.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. to create statistics to better understand how Website Users use the web pages, which helps improve their structure and content;
b. to maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Website;
c. to define the User’s profile for displaying tailored content on ad networks, in particular the Google Network.
d. the Website uses two main types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they log out, leave the web site, or disable the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
e. by default the web browser usually allows for cookies to be stored on the User’s end device. Website Users may change their settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, see the help or instructions for your web browser.
g. cookies posted on the Website User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website.
i. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google Network, to display ads that are tailored to the way User uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep track of the user’s navigation path, or the time they spent on a given page.
j. In terms of the information on user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, the User can view and edit the information gathered by cookies by using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Server Logins
1. Information about some user behaviour may be stored on the server. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the website, and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
2. The viewed pages are identified by URLs. In addition, the following information may be stored:
a. time request was received,
b. time response was sent,
c. client station name – identification by HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction
e. the URL of the page previously visited by the User (referrer link) – if the Website was reached via a link,
f. information on the User’s browser
g. IP address information
3. The above data are not associated with specific people browsing the site.
4. The above data is only used for server administration purposes
V. Data sharing
1. Information may be shared with third parties only within the legally permitted limits.
2. Information identifying the person may be shared only with the consent of that person.
3. The Operator may be obliged to provide the information collected by the Website to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent required by the request.
VI. Managing cookies – how to provide and withdraw consent?
1. If the user does not wish to receive cookies, he/she may change their browser settings. We would like to state that disabling cookies necessary for the processes of authentication, security and user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases prevent the user from using the Website.